Nouns {FREEBIE included!}

Hi friends!
Now that I've taken a little breather in June - {we had birthday parties for both of my kids - so you know what kind of a "breather" that is ;)} I'm ready to hit the ground running for July! Teaching nouns is one of the first things we start content with in the beginning of the school year, so I put together a little packet of printables, interactive notebook pages, and games to use when we start back!

Scroll all the way to the bottom for a little freebie! 

My teammate had a cute game like this for prepositional phrases that my kids went crazy over (I ended up laminating them and putting them in free station baskets)




Click HERE or on the picture above to grab this page from the packet as a preview. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to chat with me!

Back to Top